Scott Virden Anderson, MD

Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size Skip to content
Subtle Energy Science? PDF Print E-mail

This is a very short entry by way of a quick update for my readers:

"Putting Subtle Energies on the Scientific Map" (PSESM)-- a handout for the 90min presentation/discussion I'm slated to give in June at ISSSEEM -- has just been posted here.  It represents my most extensive effort to date to describe and justify the approach I'm taking to the Yoga Science.

I've already received a couple of pages of terrific critique from Kent about it -- will lead me to caveat a number of ideas and make other changes in future editions.

As a result of focusing on getting these ~30 pages carefully written and spiffed up with footnotes and all, I've fallen behind on getting a book report posted here on B. Alan Wallace's Hidden Dimensions that I've wanted to do for weeks.

Meanwhile, we're heading tomorrow to Santa Barbara to spend a week with him on Shamatha retreat -- so there will be even more to report when I get back and prepare to launch into Phase 2 of preparing for ISSSEEM: exploring if the theoretical framework developed in PSESM sheds any light on some of the major areas of interest of ISSSEEM members: energy medicine, distance healing, psi, etc...

Last Updated on Friday, 11 April 2008 04:49

Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Scott Virden Anderson, MD. Our site is valid CSS Our site is valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional