Scott Virden Anderson, MD

Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size Skip to content
Mark Comings, Part 2 PDF Print E-mail

I've been working through my three hour conversation with Elizabeth Rauscher at ISSSEEM, taking notes as I go in anticipation of a load of follow-up questions for her.

In the course of the conversation, I ask about Mark and she reports that he was a student of hers at UC Berkeley.

A bit later, our conversation is joined by Lisa Tully PhD who makes passing reference to a recent book by Paul Levy, The Madness of George W. Bush: A Reflection of Our Collective Psychosis.

Turns out the book has a forward by Mark Comings.

This is an articulate statement of Mrark's emerging new view of reality, consistent with the general thrust of Yoga Science, that our waking life is a shared dream.

The implications of this are dramatic: just as we can develop the capacity to be lucid in the dream state, we can cultivate a lucid awareness of our waking dream as well.

"This reveals the profound parallels between the process by which material events are understood to unfold in physics and the process by which consciousness is involved in creating and shaping how a dream manifests.  The dynamics of material process appears to have a deep similarity to the dynamics of dreaming.  Thus quantum physics provides strong supportive evidence for the dream-like nature of the universe."

Highly recommended.

Last Updated on Monday, 06 December 2010 08:37

Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Scott Virden Anderson, MD. Our site is valid CSS Our site is valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional